flo-jo

Friday, June 09, 2006

Gosh I can't believe it's all over and I actually have a degree, it doesn't seem real - it just hasn't sunk in yet, perhaps it will when I get to wear the gown and hat; we are planning a fab dinner and boozy evening in London, my whole family are going - tickets permitting, so I guess that is when I will be really celebrating!!! My sister and her family are coming over for the day Sunday so we will open the champagne and enjoy some fab food, I'm really looking forward to it, it will be a good day and the weather is supposed to be hot - bonus!!!

Although I've decided not to go on to a further course this September I am off to see the work at Greenwich this afternoon as I'm applying for next year, just need to decide what to apply for Masters or diploma! I always wanted to do the masters, but I'm told this is more sought after abroad and the diploma for here, so will see what I can find out. For me the degree was always just a stepping stone to the next course which is what I have always wanted to achieve so I am quite keen to do it, but am going to put the year out to good use by getting to know photoshop better and increase my art skills. Dan and Kim I really hope you will be joining me next year....

What a fab bbq - it was a great do, so thank you to John and to the Year 2's and everyone else who helped I really enjoyed seeing everyone in such a relaxing setting I'm going to miss everyone as we have all formed such strong friendships.

Anyway Congratulations to everyone - it's been a tough year but we have all done really well and can be proud of ourselves. Hope you will all keep blogging, it will be great to keep in touch, bye for now.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Congratulations to you, Sue. You produced some excellent work. And I do hope you will continue to Masters next year. Well done!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger suze said...

Thanks Anne, so did you, will def do masters or dip. See you on 24th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home