flo-jo

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I cannot believe how long it is taking me to design a brochure/flyer, I created so many different styles it became really confusing, but it has been a learning curve. Some styles look weak others very amateurish, it is amazing how colour totally changes the same image. Anyway having finally narrowed it down to one style puting images on is far more difficult than I thought it would be, I thought I had cracked it and decided to ask someone what was their impression of it. 'looks like you're advertising paving' this was due to an image I had going along the bottom! Some pictures are too dark, some too light or too weak. Anyway I shall now have to respond to the comments I received, shan't post them all on here - and see what I can come up with, but I have realised that not everyone that sees the brochure will be attracted to it as everyone has different tastes, so the bottom line is I have to like it!!!

Finally, I have come to the conclusion that graphic designers certainly earn their money - if only I had some!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home