flo-jo

Friday, April 28, 2006

It was a good tutorial this morning with Andrew, all my questions answered and good feedback on work. What was even better was learning that what I thought was two pieces of work is actually only one, so that's pleased me, one less to do and also a few tips in perspective drawing which was useful.

Have been on the internet looking for glass companies as I'm trying to get info for my glass water walls, there's some fab stuff out there and I'm beginning to really appreciate the beautiful qualities of the product. Am feeling guilty though not being honest about being a student, but no-one will help unless they think there's something in it for them, they don't see the bigger picture that you will go to them when you are working and although I am still a business I'm not working for a client so it's not a great feeling as I hate dishonesty. Hey ho! Well back to the drawing board to finish my amendments then I can move on to other work tomorrow morning am having a break tonight and early night......
A chelsea garden I think
the light on the glass is
superb, I'd really like to
have seen it in daylight
An image sent to me by a glass
company the panels look really
efective in their setting.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger suze said...

The site context plan and site contextual board Andrew says they are one plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home