flo-jo

Friday, January 27, 2006


I was so tired after Monday's masterplanning I have spent the week chilling out, previously I had been worrying about getting all Tom Turner's work done now I just think I'm sure it will get done and have stopped worrying. It 's amazing what a difference several good nights sleep does for you.

Have finished marking out my area and doing the sections, will have to see how this one goes, it is starting to feel exciting as I can see there is room for development and I am thinking of what I can do, so maybe I'd better start some sketches (yeah right) and searching the internet and books for inspiration. My area contains three water features, two circular and one, retangular which is partially around the student/festival restaurant, a decked terrace, bridge and planting. It seems strange seeing it at this size after it has been small for so long, I expect I will get used to it, already I am thinking of the beautiful trees I could put in and starting to walk round it in my head to get a feel for it.
I was looking at the list of drawings we have to do between now and finishing and noticed one says: rendered existing site context plan at 1:200, well that should be easy for me, my site is the sports field there isn't anything on it - just grass!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home