flo-jo

Saturday, March 25, 2006

This is the longest I have gone without blogging, was shocked to see just how long it was, lots has been happening since last one. Design is now resolved and I like it and can imagine walking through it; can hear the buzz of people filling the spaces, kids running through the water shrieking, sitting under the shade of a tree feels cool and coffee on the terrace overlooking the planting is hot so better put some sun shades in! It feels real and I can see it, so thats great. Only fly in ointment is colouring so will be busy practising to sort that out, feel more confident that I can now. It's difficult when you change your style as you can't go back to the old because you find you don't like it any more and therefore need to develop something new so have been playing around with some styles today; not really good timing at this stage, but better late than never. Am not going to continue with style from masterplan though. Have always done well with elevation and axo drawing so going to use that style and see how it goes.

About to start on model, the sketch model proved very useful, was not overly happy at the thought of doing two initially but it did help resolve an area that I wanted to develop further so I will probably use method for future work now, usually I have pens and caps and all sorts on my board so I can see how my uprights look. Well better get on so I can take some pics to post on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home