flo-jo

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

After a number of attempts, to load brochure over the weekend I gave up, then today I re-saved as a jpeg and hey presto it loaded, it just wouldn't load as a pdf. Front page, back and inside right showing. Am trying to get model finished so I can get on with sketches and images, have wished many times since I started that my sketch one was better so I could use that. The holiday is whizzing past and I still have so much to do, started the law assignment last night whilst I was waiting for bits on the model to dry, finding it interesting, though judging from the lecture whether or not we will get it right is questionable as it seemed there is no right or wrong answer, it depends on the judge! Lets hope Ivan is in a favourable frame of mind when he judges our attempts.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home