flo-jo

Sunday, November 20, 2005

It has been a really busy week getting together a time line for Garden History and Conservation but interesting. Also interesting is my talk I am preparing for Philosophy and History of Garden Design, the effect Vita Sackville-West and Harold Nicholson's unconventional marriage had on the design of Sissinghurst. We shall see...

Sketch book is now coming along with the addition of some perspective sketches, hopefully they will improve! I really like the work of Hilla Rebay, a German artist who lived in America and was involved in the Guigenhiem Museum in New York, her work that was displayed there in the summer, I think it is still there, is excellent. I particularly like her collages so I have been busy putting some in my sketch book and also the work of a pavement artist.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home