flo-jo

Friday, January 13, 2006

Well that was a timely reminder, Jamie's email! I have been thinking about this space for a few days wondering when I will get a minute......decided I'd better make a minute as sketch book is worse than this space!!!

Have been unwell this week which is bad timing but on the mend now and getting back to some serious masterplanning; had better keep away from my family as they all have it now - it being some sort of flu like virus, don't want it back thanks. My son was the one who gave it to us all, he stays out half the night the minute he feels like 'it' has gone then he's ill again, flipping pest.

Masterplanning is coming along hope to get it out of the way by Monday so can get on to Tom Turner's project - have enjoyed seeing some of the gardens I found whilst doing research for the festival site
particularly like the one above. The one below is interesting I had a close up but can't find it will post it later, it is loads of little blue balls -
These sulptures are from Goodwood have been looking at sculpture and how it's placed in garden as I am having sculpture in the festival site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home